15 September 2023
UK Savings Week : 18th – 24th September 2023
Saving. It all adds up to something good.
UK Savings Week is back and this year we are on a mission to support making saving simple, easy and rewarding.
A small start can lead to a big change
Having savings can help you feel relaxed and confident about the future. But how do you get there at a time when everyone’s feeling the pinch?
By concentrating on what you can control, and developing a savings habit little by little, you can start to change your relationship with money.
Are you ready to #takethesavingschallenge?
Saving, whether big or small, can open up a world of opportunity.
Let’s be honest, saving money is tough, now more so than ever. But saving can be simple, easy and rewarding. It takes just three steps:
A savings habit can provide a safety net when things go wrong and help to achieve your future dreams and aspirations. Whilst it’s not easy for everyone to save at the moment, for those who can, now is a great time to start.
- Your savings, your way - we’re all different and it could be as simple as finding a new habit that works for you.
- Look after your mind and your money - a savings pot creates a safety net, provides security and can reduce worry in difficult times.
- Make every pound count – give your savings a home where they can earn the most money possible for you and grow more quickly
Will you #takethesavingschallenge? https://uksavingsweek.co.uk/
Our savings products
Don’t forget about us when you start saving! We’ve got Savings Accounts with fantastic benefits that you may not find anywhere else.
- Safe savings – fully covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Annual dividend – as voted for by our members at our AGM (Annual General Meeting)
- Free life savings insurance – should the worst happen, your nominated beneficiary would receive double the amount of your savings balance*
- Online access – manage your money ‘on the go’ with our mobile App
- Access to BEESMART – have savings deducted straight from your wages into your account with us. A financial wellbeing product for those employed by one of our payroll partners.
Did you know that saving with us would also mean that you’re keeping funds within the local community? Helping us to help each other!
We have Instant Access Accounts - for all occasions, Christmas Savers - to help you prepare for the big day, and Junior Accounts - for the young ones in your life.
Find out more https://manchestercreditunion.co.uk/savings
*up to a maximum of £5,000 - conditions apply.